Friday, August 14, 2009

Late night

Heading up to Mt. Buller this weekend. Looking forward to the snow - and the long drive.

Got things all packed up tonight and just wanting to blog. Well, not really blog - just to put some activity into this very defunct blog.

By the way, do you like the new 'renovation' to my blog? I love the fishes swimming around the top... move your mouse around and they follow. Click to drop some fish food and watch them hustle to get their feed. Wheeeeeeeeee........~~~!!! ^.^

Did some 'organising' recently with my life. Feeling much refreshed and more determined to face up to my challenges. I feel more hopeful. It's always a great feeling.

Lot's has changed since May. My colleague left the school to give birth to a baby boy recently a few days ago. It only seems like a few months that I met her when I first arrived to the school. Can't believe that 2.5 years has passed. In a few months time I would have done 3 years in this school - and I still see myself as a fresh out of college teacher. >.<

Tomorrow's another long day. Same shit, different day. But at least it's shit I enjoy wading through... hahaha... ;P

No comments: