Monday, May 12, 2008

Blurry pictures

Thought I would give some context about last night drive. Here's how it looks like as I drive down long, dark lonely roads:


So it is tempting to speed... very tempting. And then I see this in the rear view mirror.


Told my friend about me getting busted and she said this to me:

Your too precious and too important to do something stupid like speeding!
That really got me reflecting. She's right. Why am I risking myself and my life? I've changed my driving habits over the few months. I don't run "yellow" lights anymore. I make an effort to stop - when safe. Now I've to kick my habit of speeding.

I've read in the paper today that apparently, insurance premiums are increased due to the general driving conditions of the area. That would mean that if a particular state has high numbers of speeders, premium will go up. Not sure if this is true or not.

Sigh... my wallet cries.

No comments: