Monday, October 06, 2008

Cold Summer?

I have a cold. And the cold weather isn't helping either. It's suppose to be Spring right now and the weather should be warmer. But alas, that would not be so.

I just had my holidays - but what I did is all a secret hush-hush thing so I can't share it here ;P Maybe a few months time I will... but for now it will remain secret. Oh wait... I can share that I attended Manifest 2008. But this year, it was a bit crappy - poor screenings (seems like old anime and Death Note only) and the lines - man, was I glad that we pre-registered and collected our passes on Friday.

Last year I got my Totoro Seat Cover for my car. This year I went and got some figurines and models to deck out my car! When I get the time I'll post up the pictures.

And oh! I got my car a new set of rims. And I scratched them on the second day! :( I hate curbs.

It's the start of the school Term 4 today. I can't believe that it has been almost 2 years since I started teaching. I really need to start finding some aim/focus/goal for myself and my life.

But I don't know why, I am not the person who really NEEDS any material thing - I just WANT things and impulse buy them when I can afford them. So coming up with a long term plan is going to be hard for me.

Which reminds me... I want to go on a trip with LY for my birthday. Somewhere relaxing... like a weekend somewhere at the spas or at a nice hotel with a big jacuzzi... ^.^ A place where I can soak myself in a nice warm bath for a long, long time.

I wish it wasn't so cold right now.

1 comment:

Carin Loh said...

didn't update blog one.... = =