Thursday, November 19, 2009

D40-kun is a playboy

It's very rare, but yes it's true.  I have a wish list of things I want for my camera.


I love my D40 DSLR camera - it's simple, no nonsense photography, yet powerful enough for great day to day pictures.  In fact, I've built up a bit of a 'harem' for my D40.


My D40-kun has a nice Lowepro Apex home who gets a nice 'blow-job' (lol...) once in a while from a Giottos Rocket Air Blower.  Within his comfortable home, he shares it with a B+W CPL filter, a imitation Nikon remote trigger, and an el-cheapo soft cleaning brush/blower combo.  In addition, D40-kun loves to leave Mrs Nikkor 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 G ED II DX Lens at home and rendezvous with Miss Nikkor AF 50mm F/1.8D lens.


Now it's playboy ways have whet his appetite and he's eye-ing the hot and flashy Nikon Speedlight SB-400 flash. She might not be Jennifer Hawkin's or Cindy Crawford material - however, he's more into the petite type.  Oh... but he's a greedy one and he won't settle for just one (or two!), his roaming ways has him glancing in the direction of Miss Nikkor AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G.


I'm not sure how this is going to turn out - but it'll definitely be a bit of a mess as D40-kun definitely won't fit everyone in the same house.  Miss Nikkor AF 50mm F/1.8D might miss out on some of the adventure or worst, Mrs. Nikkor 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 G ED II DX won't get to see him at all!  D40-kun must plan for the future and perhaps purchase a new home.  But that'll be for the future.


Damn, my D40 is so promiscuous.


No comments: