Thursday, February 05, 2009

There's a mouse in my pocket.

So to speak... I suppose.

Yesterday has been littered with screams from one of the staff members at school. Apparently a cute little mousy-wowsy was scurrying about amongst our feet as we worked at our desk. I was more worried that he'll get into my stash of breakfast delights.

The first scream came when one of the teachers spotted the mouse standing outside the door. She pointed at it and told me to "KILL IT!!"

I was taken aback... she's usually very nice and sweet; never thought she'll be so violently murderous.

Anyways, my opinion to the presence of the mouse was to leave it alone - contrary to most of the other teachers who were hell-bent on forming a mob and hunting it down.

That was yesterday.

I hope he survived. I'm rooting for you little guy!!

No comments: