Monday, April 30, 2012

Systems online.

So I've decided to reactivate this blog from the recess of the internet. So not sure if this is a good idea or not. Since Facebook and everything in between started becoming popular, I don't think people really spend their time writing or reading blogs.

Pretty much, if you follow my Facebook page (by the way, Timeline just makes my status updates look weird), you'll know almost everything about me.

So what's been happening since the last, say, 3 years from the last post (I re-read it again, mmmmm... loved that Christmas dinner) ?

Nothing much, except I've changed jobs at least twice. I suppose I am happy - that's the whole point isn't it? But I think I'm still finding my way. Looking at my practice (<--- so is it practice or practise? Someone enlighten me!) it seems like I'm back at square one.  I'm starting my own small group meetings and oh yes... I have a house!

Yes, a goddamn house!! I pay mortgage! If that's not a sobering reminder that I'm not young anymore (DAMMIT!) then, I don't know what will.

Anyways, back to my line of thought. I'm rediscovering my faith again. Feel like a damn newbie.

But I suppose that's what makes life worth living. You can always restart and grow and expand even further - spiritually I mean - I know that I'm expanding sideways physically, no need to tell me that!

We'll see how we go with this blog. For now I leave you with one advice:

GO WATCH THE WALKING DEAD!!! Zombies and all seems to make me happy for some reason... hmmmm...

No comments: